We will update this page with news about performances and Bad Papa music
- Article on Bad Papa's new CD "Beyond The Surface" in Big Island Music Magazine. Big Island Music Magazine article on Bad Papa
- New 2019 Bad Papa CD release "Lava Steamroller" Was released on September
Waikola, Big Island Hawaii – The music duo “Bad Papa” is thrilled to announce the release of their third album “Lava Steamroller”, digitally available everywhere since September 1, 2019
“Lava Steamroller” is an accurate description of the amazing 2019 CD release by Bad Papa from the Big Island of Hawaii.
Like the relentless forces of the Kilauea Volcano, Hawaii music duo “Bad Papa” has erupted onto the Big Island music scene with their amazing weekly live performances and frequently play time on the Big Island’s KAPA radio station.
With their new CD release “Lava Steamroller”, things won’t be slowing down anytime soon! Original Big Island Blues at it’s finest! Tight band & great vocals!
Jammin Joe Buck & Bob Bojorquez have compiled 10 of their bluesy, funky and groovy island creations for this one of a kind gem. Vocals, electric & acoustic guitars, slack key acoustic guitar, bass, drums, trumpet, trombone & ukulele. Island music at it’s finest. Bad Papa style!
- New 2018 Bad Papa CD release "Big Island Magic" Was released on
- Bad Papa new CD "Big Island Magic" being played on Tikipod Radio podcast. Tune in !
- For physical CD purchases, contact us, or better yet, come to a "Bad Papa" show!
- "Bad Papa" CD release "Searchin for Surf" now available for purchase at Waipi'o Valley Artworks gallery in Honoka'a
- Bad Papa performing for the Kohala Hospital Fundraiser at Kahua Ranch, Kamuela Hawaii.
* Wonderful article in the West Hawaii Today Entertainment section about Bad Papa -
* Bad Papa cd release 'Searchin for Surf' now available for purchase at Waipi'o Valley Artworks gallery in Honoka'a